I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,191 visits
- 2 Corinthians 3:6 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 17 hours ago
- BBC News - Zimbabwe's ruling party sacks Robert Mugabe as leader bbc.com/news/world-afr… |If one can ignore the BBC… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- @MushKat Not Deus Ex any more? That was pretty clever. 20 hours ago
- In our temporary winter quarters. Dogs are practicing their rope-and-post technique. https://t.co/T8FjaZB7S6 21 hours ago
- Psalm 1:1 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 22 hours ago
- @FilmLadd And won't have any idea why. 1 day ago
- RT @eddiespike: Please retweet and sign the petition to change the name back to #TappanZee Bridge. Sorry @NYGovCuomo nobody wants it named… 2 days ago
- Against all odds, the two dogs made it through okay. 2 days ago