I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,139 visits
- @vbspurs Oh, "Moen". I though it was Moet. Sort of disappointing. 9 hours ago
- Two dead, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack jpost.com/Breaking-News/… 11 hours ago
- Iranian Guards Halt Terror Attack, Hezbollah and Syrian Army Attack Near Lebanese Border - oann.com/iranian-guards… |Ok, I'm confused here. 11 hours ago
- @InezFeltscher @jellen805 …or put stuff on the top shelf, or haul the vacuum cleaner up the stairs. 11 hours ago
- @visionorg Which is another reason Christians should find Marianism so deeply offensive…that and not being supporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @visionorg Can't tell if you understand the problem here. 12 hours ago
- Hawaii Rolling Out Plan to Prepare Residents for N. Korea Missile Attack - oann.com/hawaii-rolling… 12 hours ago
- @speechboy71 Or disheartening. 14 hours ago