I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,168 visits
- @Furrystoat @KimsInAmerica @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 I just remember the ads with the woman with he… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Clinton's "What Happened" is a malignantly useless and inauthentic book ➡️ By Sam Kriss huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-… via @HuffPostEnt 3 hours ago
- Good luck topping this SCATHING review of Hillary’s book twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/0… |"It's like a self-care book written by a serial killer". 3 hours ago
- @KimsInAmerica @Furrystoat @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 I was hoping everyone had forgotten about that. 3 hours ago
- Is Amazon Deleting Bad Reviews of Clinton's Memoir? youtu.be/lqoRuI148AA via @YouTube 9 hours ago
- CNN’s Leyla Santiago almost gets blown away because she was standing outside in Puerto Rico for some reason twitchy.com/gregp-3534/201… | 9 hours ago
- @Furrystoat @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 @KimsInAmerica No good here. We have a elderly female somethi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- @terryschappert @LaurenSivan @MBCompanyMan I know. We could suggest that they might have a stem cell treatment for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago