I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,256 visits
- @RealJamesWoods There apparently isn't anything @realDonaldTrump can do to disappoint his believers, who are at lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 41 minutes ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: The Democrats gave you the rope, Mr. President, and you just hanged yourself with it. #ByeByeGOP2018 https://t.co/Hw5tg… 44 minutes ago
- RT @DPRK_News: Self-proclaimed "artist of the deal" Donald Trump assures constituency of gullible simpletons that latest betrayal will be h… 5 hours ago
- @aggedor_ Still a few diehard #redeye regulars who get together occasionally to watch cat videos. 5 hours ago
- @1776Stonewall You missed one. #omnibusbill 21 hours ago
- James 1:12 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 1 day ago
- RT @angusmacferret: Attn: #Redeye fans <3 twitter.com/awj9009/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ChristianInst: John 3:19 And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light,… 1 day ago