I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,218 visits
- Nature is not an excuse. Galatians 5:16 —But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @JamesOKeefeIII: "We have information from people… if you go to Twitter for the first time, we have information about you." "We already… 12 hours ago
- RT @sheriran95: Jan 14 - Tehran, #Iran A group of contractors who have not been paid by the Tehran municipality staged a protest gathering… 2 days ago
- 1John 4:20 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… 2 days ago
- @wikileaks Note that although I follow @wikileaks, I only saw this because someone else retweeted it. 2 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: Bill Clinton claims that no Clinton Foundation "funds" were used to pay for Chelsea Clinton's wedding. However, the leaked e… 2 days ago
- @BillClinton As an impeached former president, and repeatedly demonstrated congenital liar, you must have come to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- First Indictments Issued in Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case - oann.com/first-indictme… 3 days ago