Spectacular rainbow near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Of course, this is because it rained almost constantly.
Garden near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Summer flowers in Alaska have to make the most of available time.
Hatchers Pass AK-Independence gold mine-Water Tunnel. Worked in ’30’s and ’40’s,found non-essential in WWII, couldn’t come back afterwards.
Hatchers Pass,AK-Independence gold mine-electric ore train. Used rechargeable alkaline batteries before WWII.
View of Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. About as close as I like to get to a brown bear-even with the electric fence.
Fishing trip on the Kenai River near Soldotna, Alaska
J-3 flying low over Turnagain Arm near Anchorage, AK
Bald eagle on the Kenai River, Alaska.
Had to get the dogs out of the house after leaving them alone for several weeks. They seemed to enjoy it. Dachsundoids have to be provided with entertainment, or they’ll make their own. No reprisals so far.
- 31,139 visits
- @vbspurs Oh, "Moen". I though it was Moet. Sort of disappointing. 9 hours ago
- Two dead, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack jpost.com/Breaking-News/… 11 hours ago
- Iranian Guards Halt Terror Attack, Hezbollah and Syrian Army Attack Near Lebanese Border - oann.com/iranian-guards… |Ok, I'm confused here. 11 hours ago
- @InezFeltscher @jellen805 …or put stuff on the top shelf, or haul the vacuum cleaner up the stairs. 11 hours ago
- @visionorg Which is another reason Christians should find Marianism so deeply offensive…that and not being supporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @visionorg Can't tell if you understand the problem here. 12 hours ago
- Hawaii Rolling Out Plan to Prepare Residents for N. Korea Missile Attack - oann.com/hawaii-rolling… 12 hours ago
- @speechboy71 Or disheartening. 14 hours ago