Spectacular rainbow near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Of course, this is because it rained almost constantly.
Garden near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Summer flowers in Alaska have to make the most of available time.
Hatchers Pass AK-Independence gold mine-Water Tunnel. Worked in ’30’s and ’40’s,found non-essential in WWII, couldn’t come back afterwards.
Hatchers Pass,AK-Independence gold mine-electric ore train. Used rechargeable alkaline batteries before WWII.
View of Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. About as close as I like to get to a brown bear-even with the electric fence.
Fishing trip on the Kenai River near Soldotna, Alaska
J-3 flying low over Turnagain Arm near Anchorage, AK
Bald eagle on the Kenai River, Alaska.
Had to get the dogs out of the house after leaving them alone for several weeks. They seemed to enjoy it. Dachsundoids have to be provided with entertainment, or they’ll make their own. No reprisals so far.
- 31,256 visits
- @RealJamesWoods There apparently isn't anything @realDonaldTrump can do to disappoint his believers, who are at lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 39 minutes ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: The Democrats gave you the rope, Mr. President, and you just hanged yourself with it. #ByeByeGOP2018 https://t.co/Hw5tg… 43 minutes ago
- RT @DPRK_News: Self-proclaimed "artist of the deal" Donald Trump assures constituency of gullible simpletons that latest betrayal will be h… 5 hours ago
- @aggedor_ Still a few diehard #redeye regulars who get together occasionally to watch cat videos. 5 hours ago
- @1776Stonewall You missed one. #omnibusbill 20 hours ago
- James 1:12 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 1 day ago
- RT @angusmacferret: Attn: #Redeye fans <3 twitter.com/awj9009/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ChristianInst: John 3:19 And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light,… 1 day ago