Spectacular rainbow near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Of course, this is because it rained almost constantly.
Garden near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Summer flowers in Alaska have to make the most of available time.
Hatchers Pass AK-Independence gold mine-Water Tunnel. Worked in ’30’s and ’40’s,found non-essential in WWII, couldn’t come back afterwards.
Hatchers Pass,AK-Independence gold mine-electric ore train. Used rechargeable alkaline batteries before WWII.
View of Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. About as close as I like to get to a brown bear-even with the electric fence.
Fishing trip on the Kenai River near Soldotna, Alaska
J-3 flying low over Turnagain Arm near Anchorage, AK
Bald eagle on the Kenai River, Alaska.
Had to get the dogs out of the house after leaving them alone for several weeks. They seemed to enjoy it. Dachsundoids have to be provided with entertainment, or they’ll make their own. No reprisals so far.
- 31,191 visits
- 2 Corinthians 3:6 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 17 hours ago
- BBC News - Zimbabwe's ruling party sacks Robert Mugabe as leader bbc.com/news/world-afr… |If one can ignore the BBC… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- @MushKat Not Deus Ex any more? That was pretty clever. 20 hours ago
- In our temporary winter quarters. Dogs are practicing their rope-and-post technique. https://t.co/T8FjaZB7S6 21 hours ago
- Psalm 1:1 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 22 hours ago
- @FilmLadd And won't have any idea why. 1 day ago
- RT @eddiespike: Please retweet and sign the petition to change the name back to #TappanZee Bridge. Sorry @NYGovCuomo nobody wants it named… 2 days ago
- Against all odds, the two dogs made it through okay. 2 days ago