Spectacular rainbow near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Of course, this is because it rained almost constantly.
Garden near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Summer flowers in Alaska have to make the most of available time.
Hatchers Pass AK-Independence gold mine-Water Tunnel. Worked in ’30’s and ’40’s,found non-essential in WWII, couldn’t come back afterwards.
Hatchers Pass,AK-Independence gold mine-electric ore train. Used rechargeable alkaline batteries before WWII.
View of Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. About as close as I like to get to a brown bear-even with the electric fence.
Fishing trip on the Kenai River near Soldotna, Alaska
J-3 flying low over Turnagain Arm near Anchorage, AK
Bald eagle on the Kenai River, Alaska.
Had to get the dogs out of the house after leaving them alone for several weeks. They seemed to enjoy it. Dachsundoids have to be provided with entertainment, or they’ll make their own. No reprisals so far.
- 31,218 visits
- Nature is not an excuse. Galatians 5:16 —But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @JamesOKeefeIII: "We have information from people… if you go to Twitter for the first time, we have information about you." "We already… 11 hours ago
- RT @sheriran95: Jan 14 - Tehran, #Iran A group of contractors who have not been paid by the Tehran municipality staged a protest gathering… 2 days ago
- 1John 4:20 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… 2 days ago
- @wikileaks Note that although I follow @wikileaks, I only saw this because someone else retweeted it. 2 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: Bill Clinton claims that no Clinton Foundation "funds" were used to pay for Chelsea Clinton's wedding. However, the leaked e… 2 days ago
- @BillClinton As an impeached former president, and repeatedly demonstrated congenital liar, you must have come to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- First Indictments Issued in Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case - oann.com/first-indictme… 3 days ago