Spectacular rainbow near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Of course, this is because it rained almost constantly.
Garden near Hatcher’s Pass, AK. Summer flowers in Alaska have to make the most of available time.
Hatchers Pass AK-Independence gold mine-Water Tunnel. Worked in ’30’s and ’40’s,found non-essential in WWII, couldn’t come back afterwards.
Hatchers Pass,AK-Independence gold mine-electric ore train. Used rechargeable alkaline batteries before WWII.
View of Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. About as close as I like to get to a brown bear-even with the electric fence.
Fishing trip on the Kenai River near Soldotna, Alaska
J-3 flying low over Turnagain Arm near Anchorage, AK
Bald eagle on the Kenai River, Alaska.
Had to get the dogs out of the house after leaving them alone for several weeks. They seemed to enjoy it. Dachsundoids have to be provided with entertainment, or they’ll make their own. No reprisals so far.
- 31,139 visits
- Does @Bitdefender use Windows Firewall as part of its integral firewall? 7 hours ago
- .@Bitdefender turns Windows Firewall on without permission, and won't let me turn it off. 7 hours ago
- @RobSmithJr I suspect more respectable businesses include virtual slave labor in their business plans, too. People are evil. 9 hours ago
- Forget Russia. I'd fire Jeff Sessions over civil forfeiture. [Instapundit] usatoday.com/story/opinion/… 11 hours ago
- @In2PCFix @TomHall @reziananda29 @ryanztweetz @mypassion4food @filmfare Last time I filed a support request, they s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Meanwhile, in Palmer, Alaska: Temp & Humidity Sensor 77.3°Temperature I think I left the sensor in the greenhouse again. 1 day ago
- @kmstexas @Just_a_Texan At least the steak would be tenderized. 1 day ago
- @awj9009 @JoyceCarolOates I guess that's some consolation. 1 day ago