I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,299 visits
- UTMB researcher’s Ebola vaccine saving lives in Africa tmc.edu/news/2018/05/u…| "…there wasn’t a lot of money to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @wikileaks Spoilers: 2012. Does anybody remember who the US President was back then? 9 hours ago
- @hale_razor Also said something about the "audacity of…" something or other? Talk about a shovel-ready job. 9 hours ago
- RT @hale_razor: Politicians who lie repeatedly have no shame, said the man who told a lie 37 times then won 2013's Lie of the Year. https:/… 10 hours ago
- @RealJamesWoods @Mamadoxie And by "surround", we mean ~8 people messing up a sidewalk somewhere in the neighborhood? 10 hours ago
- #AllStarGame is in the tenth inning. So, when they call it a "break", they mean for everyone else? 10 hours ago
- RT @ChristianInst: Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I… 10 hours ago
- RT @sean_spicier: Weird https://t.co/x86BQ163Ho 10 hours ago