I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 31,424 visits
- Supreme Court tosses ruling against bakers who refused cake for gay couple fxn.ws/2Km5K6Y #FoxNews 3 hours ago
- i24news.tv/en/news/intern… via @i24NEWS_EN 3 hours ago
- So, Chronicom romance is...complicated. #agentsofsheild 5 hours ago
- @chim0m Maverick! 16 hours ago
- RT @YogaGer: https://t.co/2Hnk2GaGGp 16 hours ago
- Driving east on I-10 near Houston this afternoon, ended up among drivers doing 30 mph in a couple of inches of sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Driving east on I-10 near Houston this afternoon, ended up among drivers doing 30 mph in a couple of inches of st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @eb454: A great Sunday reminder. https://t.co/XldsEJ5VjQ 17 hours ago