If nothing else, this shows why it’s not possible to be “a little bit Christian”. Israeli police had to break up a violent brawl between various “Orthodox” denominations over access rights to the supposed site of Jesus’ tomb.
…And…the warring pilgrims beat the responding police with their palm fronds—It will take a certain amount of Scriptural background to fully appreciate the irony.
The fact that these “priests” can place such importance on a mere place on the surface of the planet—when Christians are instructed to separate themselves from the things of the world (e.g. Romans 12:2)—shows how divorced they have become from legitimate faith.
- 31,168 visits
- rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/… 15 hours ago
- foxnews.com/politics/2017/… 15 hours ago
- @Furrystoat @Walter_lars @KimsInAmerica @angusmacferret @tsickles321 …until they rip your throat out. 15 hours ago
- @Furrystoat @KimsInAmerica @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 I just remember the ads with the woman with he… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Clinton's "What Happened" is a malignantly useless and inauthentic book ➡️ By Sam Kriss huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-… via @HuffPostEnt 1 day ago
- Good luck topping this SCATHING review of Hillary’s book twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/0… |"It's like a self-care book written by a serial killer". 1 day ago
- @KimsInAmerica @Furrystoat @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 I was hoping everyone had forgotten about that. 1 day ago
- Is Amazon Deleting Bad Reviews of Clinton's Memoir? youtu.be/lqoRuI148AA via @YouTube 1 day ago