If nothing else, this shows why it’s not possible to be “a little bit Christian”. Israeli police had to break up a violent brawl between various “Orthodox” denominations over access rights to the supposed site of Jesus’ tomb.
…And…the warring pilgrims beat the responding police with their palm fronds—It will take a certain amount of Scriptural background to fully appreciate the irony.
The fact that these “priests” can place such importance on a mere place on the surface of the planet—when Christians are instructed to separate themselves from the things of the world (e.g. Romans 12:2)—shows how divorced they have become from legitimate faith.
- 31,139 visits
- @vbspurs Oh, "Moen". I though it was Moet. Sort of disappointing. 9 hours ago
- Two dead, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack jpost.com/Breaking-News/… 11 hours ago
- Iranian Guards Halt Terror Attack, Hezbollah and Syrian Army Attack Near Lebanese Border - oann.com/iranian-guards… |Ok, I'm confused here. 11 hours ago
- @InezFeltscher @jellen805 …or put stuff on the top shelf, or haul the vacuum cleaner up the stairs. 11 hours ago
- @visionorg Which is another reason Christians should find Marianism so deeply offensive…that and not being supporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @visionorg Can't tell if you understand the problem here. 12 hours ago
- Hawaii Rolling Out Plan to Prepare Residents for N. Korea Missile Attack - oann.com/hawaii-rolling… 12 hours ago
- @speechboy71 Or disheartening. 14 hours ago