If nothing else, this shows why it’s not possible to be “a little bit Christian”. Israeli police had to break up a violent brawl between various “Orthodox” denominations over access rights to the supposed site of Jesus’ tomb.
…And…the warring pilgrims beat the responding police with their palm fronds—It will take a certain amount of Scriptural background to fully appreciate the irony.
The fact that these “priests” can place such importance on a mere place on the surface of the planet—when Christians are instructed to separate themselves from the things of the world (e.g. Romans 12:2)—shows how divorced they have become from legitimate faith.
- 31,256 visits
- @RealJamesWoods There apparently isn't anything @realDonaldTrump can do to disappoint his believers, who are at lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: The Democrats gave you the rope, Mr. President, and you just hanged yourself with it. #ByeByeGOP2018 https://t.co/Hw5tg… 26 minutes ago
- RT @DPRK_News: Self-proclaimed "artist of the deal" Donald Trump assures constituency of gullible simpletons that latest betrayal will be h… 5 hours ago
- @aggedor_ Still a few diehard #redeye regulars who get together occasionally to watch cat videos. 5 hours ago
- @1776Stonewall You missed one. #omnibusbill 20 hours ago
- James 1:12 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 1 day ago
- RT @angusmacferret: Attn: #Redeye fans <3 twitter.com/awj9009/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ChristianInst: John 3:19 And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light,… 1 day ago