FOXNews.com [AP]- Security Up’d After Al Qaeda Letter Threatens to Blow Up Taj Mahal
The actions of “Al Quaeda” haven’t made any real sense over the years, even in the bestial, coldly calculating, perversely predatory sense that everyone expects of them. Why would they attack Russians and Chinese, among their principal military and economic benefactors, and now threaten the Taj Mahal, the finest architectural achievement of the Mughal Dyansty, who were Muslims?
We’ve been misunderstanding the organization all along. We have been trying to see a message, or a coherent political or religious motive behind their actions—when all they really want to do is blow stuff up….
- 31,217 visits
- RT @sheriran95: Jan 14 - Tehran, #Iran A group of contractors who have not been paid by the Tehran municipality staged a protest gathering… 1 day ago
- 1John 4:20 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… 1 day ago
- @wikileaks Note that although I follow @wikileaks, I only saw this because someone else retweeted it. 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: Bill Clinton claims that no Clinton Foundation "funds" were used to pay for Chelsea Clinton's wedding. However, the leaked e… 1 day ago
- @BillClinton As an impeached former president, and repeatedly demonstrated congenital liar, you must have come to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- First Indictments Issued in Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case - oann.com/first-indictme… 2 days ago
- @ShannonPoe Why does everyone keep repeating what they say? They're celebrities---if ignored, they >will< go away. 2 days ago
- @westieTX At some point, we're going to find out what actually happened, and it's not going to be pretty. 2 days ago