FOXNews.com [AP]- Security Up’d After Al Qaeda Letter Threatens to Blow Up Taj Mahal
The actions of “Al Quaeda” haven’t made any real sense over the years, even in the bestial, coldly calculating, perversely predatory sense that everyone expects of them. Why would they attack Russians and Chinese, among their principal military and economic benefactors, and now threaten the Taj Mahal, the finest architectural achievement of the Mughal Dyansty, who were Muslims?
We’ve been misunderstanding the organization all along. We have been trying to see a message, or a coherent political or religious motive behind their actions—when all they really want to do is blow stuff up….
- 31,279 visits
- RT @TwitchyTeam: 'Prayers up': George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized after contracting an infection twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/… 1 hour ago
- Dr Aryeh Nusbacher, has regularly appeared on the standard history documentaries for several years. Now he's appe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Officials: 4 Dead, Suspect on the Loose after Shooting at Tennessee Waffle House - oann.com/officials-4-de… 1 day ago
- Romans 1:20 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… via @biblegateway 1 day ago
- @RichNoyes @newsbusters S'ok, it's not like we depend on them for news anymore anyway. 2 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: Democrats have gone all Scientology against @WikiLeaks. We read the DNC lawsuit. Its primary claim against @WikiLeaks is tha… 2 days ago
- Dear @FoxNews, why in the name of everything decent would you let @ShepNewsTeam cover the #barbarabushfuneral? 2 days ago
- Mark 7:14-15, 21-23 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… https://t.co/ydbPCgHAPk 2 days ago