Siberian airliner crashes on landing
My Way News[AP] – Scores Feared Dead in Siberia Runway Crash
CNN.com – Airbus A-310 jet crashes in Russia – Jul 8, 2006
A Sibir (Siberian Airlines) airliner with 200 people aboard has veered off the runway at Irkutsk while landing. The plane crashed through a concrete barrier and into buildings, and burst into flame. Currently it appears that 10 got out okay, 43 were taken to hospitals, and most of the rest are feared dead.
The AP story says it was an Airbus 390, which appears from a quick web search to be a 4-engine model. The CNN story refers to the 2-engine 310, which seems more likely for some reason.
- 31,180 visits
- #TheGoodDoctor is a very interesting series. The hashtag, however, seems to consist entirely of people reciting lines from the episode. 35 minutes ago
- Multiple WiFi Encryption Vulnerabilities Disclosed, Affecting Almost Everything anandtech.com/show/11936/mul… |Just isn't getting better. 6 hours ago
- Is Donald Trump SURE this is the message he wants to go with? twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/… via @twitchyteam 6 hours ago
- RT @brianklaas: “The buck stops here.” — Harry Truman “I’m not going to blame myself.” — Donald Trump twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 6 hours ago
- Some said the Trump admin would restore conservative values, #MAGA, or was an answer to some angelic prophecy. Nope. oann.com/tillerson-stay… 13 hours ago
- Tillerson: Staying in The Iran Deal is in The Best Interest of U.S. - oann.com/tillerson-stay… |Yes, we told you so. 13 hours ago
- RT @SailorsChristie: #BoycottNFL #SundayMorning https://t.co/80vSib5sOS 1 day ago
- @DineshDSouza It is understood. It's despicable. 1 day ago