FOXNews.com – U.S. & World – Saudi Government Says 345 Killed in Hajj Stampede
…and about 1000 injured. Despite major improvements to the “stoning the devil” ceremonial bridge, pilgrims’ luggage apparently caused some to trip as the rush to throw stones at one of the three pillars began.
About 80 dead in the earlier hotel collapse, and now the annual trampling of the pilgrims…don’t any of these people ever have second thoughts about this stuff?
- 31,168 visits
- @Furrystoat @KimsInAmerica @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 I just remember the ads with the woman with he… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Clinton's "What Happened" is a malignantly useless and inauthentic book ➡️ By Sam Kriss huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-… via @HuffPostEnt 3 hours ago
- Good luck topping this SCATHING review of Hillary’s book twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/0… |"It's like a self-care book written by a serial killer". 3 hours ago
- @KimsInAmerica @Furrystoat @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 I was hoping everyone had forgotten about that. 3 hours ago
- Is Amazon Deleting Bad Reviews of Clinton's Memoir? youtu.be/lqoRuI148AA via @YouTube 9 hours ago
- CNN’s Leyla Santiago almost gets blown away because she was standing outside in Puerto Rico for some reason twitchy.com/gregp-3534/201… | 9 hours ago
- @Furrystoat @angusmacferret @Walter_lars @tsickles321 @KimsInAmerica No good here. We have a elderly female somethi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @terryschappert @LaurenSivan @MBCompanyMan I know. We could suggest that they might have a stem cell treatment for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago