I saw indoor F/F flying for the first time–other than still photos–back in the ’80’s when the AMA Nationals came to Chenault Field in Lake Charles. I’ve seen and even built small ornithopters, but an indoor autogyro in new.
It’s still amazing that these aircraft can fly so slowly. This one is comfortably circling a living room at less than walking speed.
- 30,834 visits
- Prayer or politics? Evangelist rallies Christians in Boston apne.ws/2bPFsYO 1 hour ago
- Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter: Ten Years Over Mars skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-blog… 6 hours ago
- The Temple in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… https://t.co/OcOrVcdG1g 11 hours ago
- Gene Wilder, star of 'Young Frankenstein' and 'Willy Wonka,' is dead at 83 | Fox News | fxn.ws/2c9EGXt 1 day ago
- The summary: The Scripture of the Old Covenant points to Jesus. Wasilla Bible Church August 28th, 2016: youtube.com/watch?v=D7zJZ1… 1 day ago
- Jesus, the Fulfillment of the Prophets and the Completion of the Law: https://t.co/tiUkhGGpM4 1 day ago
- Nothing's new here, except the duration of the exile. https://t.co/fOnztLA9Zi 2 days ago
- "At least you're not gonna die yet." @KatTimpf #gutfeld 2 days ago